December 4, 2012

Blog Post 11


Is the homepage informative?
The critique-rs answer to this question was basically that the homepage should of been more about me and what the portfolio was about. 
Was the projects page informative?
They said that on this page this leaned more info about me. Which is what I wanted them to get.
After reading the About me Section, do you understand of the portfolio is about.
They could understand my passion for soccer, and what I want to do.

What are the most interesting sections, Why?  
One critiquer said that there favorite part about the about me section was when I said that soccer has encouraged me to strive forward toward my goals. Another said projects page, Sports and the live radio show I was in.
Name 2 things that the site should not include and 1 thing that it should definitely have.
Overall, they said that I should include my projects for DTC 355 and include more about me on the home page.  
Was their difficulty using the site?
Most of them said that no it was very easy to navigate through the site.
Given the rhetorical situation, does this website make sense. If not what throws you off.
One critiquer said this," It's evident your love for soccer and Media. Perhaps add a personal statement at the top that is a brief statement of who you are and what you want to do. Then maybe  a link to your about me to find out more." 
And the other critiquer said pretty much the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment