November 27, 2012

Blog Post 10

Yes I do intend to follow all tips.  I already have a logo ready to go. My about me looks good, but it may need some more updating. I already have a contact to my email link and and all my blogs are linked too. Furthermore, my Twitter and my Facebook are clickable on my site. I just may need to put my Instagram on there as well. So I do plan to follow most of the tips that Smashing Magazine suggests. The main reason why I choose to follow these tips is because I already have them on my site and what they suggest can make my page more user friendly.

My favorite sites are Cartonblanc, Mikki Mottes, and F. Claire Scroggins because of the bright colors, the carton effects and the creativity that each site contain.  In order for me to make some of these sites I would need to know Flash, Div, Javascript and create many carton images.






No comments:

Post a Comment