October 18, 2012

Blog Post 8


My literacy narrative project will be on my Youtube subscriptions. I will analyze each one in sequence from when I first found them on Youtube to my latest subscription. Then I will give the audience a little preview of each subscription so they can become more familiar with the video content provider.

Outline:

My voice introducing the topic and what it’s about

Use about 5-10 different subscriptions and why I like each one. What types of strategies each one uses and what I learn from each one

Next, I will analyze what each subscription is about: comedy, political, sports, etc

Then I will discuss how these subscriptions have shaped my thinking and everyday life

Lastly, I will end it with a proposal so the audience can subscribe to some of these Youtube channels and why it will benefit them

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of using your Youtube subscriptions, and I think it will be interesting to hear what you learn from each one. My only bit of criticism would be to make sure you state which of the rhetorical modes you are going to make your literacy narrative about.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete