October 4, 2012

Blog Post #6



The first text I got is an ad which is called “Wrong for the Middle Class” and can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukkJYkANZ98&feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1

·         Author is Obama’s Super Pac

·         Website: Wrongforthemiddleclass.com         

·         This source is the medium of a video, with music and is an ad against Paul Ryan

·         This content relates to my pitch because I am analyzing different ads and YouTube mash ups people have created for the Obama campaign and this video is perfect in showing why a voter should think twice about voting for Romney-Ryan.

Rights

·         Original

·         I do not think I need permission to use this ad because its on youtube and I am not making money by using this ad.

 

·         I will use links to cite my sources, because in this genre they can click on the links

 

The second text I have is an youtube mashup called “Barack Obama: 99 Problems (Explicit Political Remix)” an can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C22wBf2h5k

·         Author is Diran Lyons

·         Website: http://lyonspotter.blogspot.com

·         This source is a music video parody of Obama, rapping to Jay-Z’s 99 problems.

·         I love this content because it makes Obama likeable, and that’s what my pitch is about: to get people to vote for him.

Rights

·         Original

·         Most other people have copied this video and put it on their blogs and YouTubes so I think I will be fine because it’s public now.

 

·         I will use the link provided to cite my website because people can click on the link.

 

The last ad I have is called “Firms,” by Obama for America and can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk

·         Author is Obama’s advertising team not a Super Pac

·         Website: Barackobama.com

·         This content is an video ad which has Mitt Romney singing in the background

·         I will incorporate this content because I can proved analysis of the context of this video and why Obama chose to use this ad and how it helps him in the election

Rights

·         Original

·         I can share this video it even says so tin the description box of the YouTube video

·         I will not intend to make money off this ad, so I can use it

 

·         The way I will cite this source is by providing the link in the project

No comments:

Post a Comment